UAE offshore makes easier for you to run your business or asset ownership in the Middle East in the most profitable manner. It has been estimated that 65% of the worlds hard currency is held in offshore banks and that around 40% of world trade in goods are transacted through offshore finance centre’s. For your offshore incorporation in UAE, there exist many service providers offering a competitive offshore package. An offshore company must be registered through approved Registered Agent. The office address of the Registered Agent is the registered office of the Company. The offshore package offered by any service provider stipulates that the agent representing the service provider would act as a link between the newly formed offshore enterprise and the local government.
UAE Offshore Incorporation – Features and regulations:
- The capital of the company can be any amount divided into any denomination.
- The minimum number of shareholders and directors is one.
Minimum number of shareholder required one Minimum number of Directors one – RAK Offshore
two – Jebel Ali Offshore
Secretary required one (Director can also be a Secretary)
Directors or Secretary must be natural persons. No minimum capital is prescribed. All shares must be fully paid when allotted. A company may not create different classes of shares. Bearer shares cannot be issued. Presently, joint shareholding is not allowed.
- 100% foreign ownership permitted and 100% tax and duty exemption exists on UAE off shore incorporation companies.
- Opening a corporate bank account in UAE is permitted.
- A registered agent (legal firms, auditors, consultants) is required to be appointed by the Company from the approved list of registered agents maintained by UAE Free Zone.
- The Offshore domicile is located in the UAE Free Zone.
- The investors need not visit the authority to incorporate the company, however the documents need to be signed in the registered agent’s office.
For more information, click this link UAE offshore incorporation
|Offshore Company||Virtual Office Services|
|Offshore Banking Services||Shelf Company|
|Offshore Incorporation Services||UAE Offshore Laws|